NOTE: If not pointed out below, then check the FAQ's.
Firearms, Knives & other Weapons:
If selling or trading a weapon, then read this ENTIRE section (especially what is in red). Per state law, a purchase permit and background check ARE NOT REQUIRED for people buying assault weapons, shotguns and rifles from private sellers, including sales at gun shows, swap meets, or through internet or newspaper advertisements. Therefore, MMP will allow the selling, trading and buying of 2 of these types of firearms: 1) Rifles & 2)Shotguns are allowed. The third, assault weapons, will be allowed with restrictions. If the assault weapon is on the following list, then it can't be sold or traded on MMP:
1) Norinco, Mitchell, and Poly Technologies Avtomat Kalashnikovs (all models);
2) Action Arms Israeli Military Industries UZI and Galil;
3) Beretta Ar70 (SC-70);
4) Colt AR-15;
5) Fabrique National FN/FAL, FN/LAR, and FNC;
6) SWD M-10; M-11; M-11/9, and M-12;
7) Steyr AUG;
8) INTRATEC TEC-9, TEC-DC9, AND TEC-22;
9) Revolving cylinder shotguns such as (or similar to) the Street Sweeper and Striker 12.
10) Guns with grenade launchers
11) Any machine gun type that is capable of firing more than one shot automatically, without manual reloading, with a single function of the trigger.
12) "Copies" or "Duplicates" of any of these weapons.
Handguns are still not allowed on MMP, since state law requires people buying or otherwise acquiring ownership of a handgun to obtain a purchase permit from local law enforcement, which requires applicants to go through a criminal background check. Non-firearm posts such as air rifles, bb guns, co2 guns, paintball guns are also allowed on MMP. Knives are allowed for sale or trade on MMP, but switchblade knives and butterfly knives are not allowed. Also not allowed for sale or trade on MMP are Knuckles, firearms silencers, a short barreled rifle or shotgun, a gas gun, and an explosive weapon. It is recommended that you put in your posting that "this is being sold as a collectors item only" to cover yourself of any lawsuit that may arise as being a seller of such item. Any weapon not mentioned in this section must be preapproved before being posted to any MMP board.
There are no restrictions except for endangered species, which are NOT allowed.