Local Pick-up Option (As easy as 1 - 2 - 3)
- Save on the shipping fees, pick up your order if at all possible! If you want to pick up your order, then do not use the PayPal "add to cart" buttons, since you may incur shipping charges if you go that route and I will incur undesired PayPal fees for an order that will be picked up locally. Only use those buttons if you want your order shipped.
With that said, here is what you need to do for orders that you want to pick up locally in the St. Louis, Missouri area:
- First, decide where you'd prefer to pick up your order and let us know which works best for you:
- Hillsboro, Mo (All weekdays, generally after 5pm & most weekend times) - Home Base of Operations
- De Soto, Mo (All weekdays, generally after 5pm & most weekend times)
- Maryland Heights, Mo QT (most weekdays before 3:30pm, occasional weekends)
- Hwy. 21 & hwy. 141 QT (most weekdays around 4pm, occasional weekends)
- Hwy. 270 & Gravois commuter lot (most weekdays around 4pm, occasional weekends)
** Orders requested for pick up outside of Hillsboro or DeSoto "generally" need 24 hours notice. Email to be sure. Also, during the busy season (May-September) I keep about 16 waterproof "resin" bags (random colors) in my truck for those who need immediate pick-up of some bags. These are the same resin bags that we use in all of our local tournaments and retail $45/$55 per 8 bags depending on type. You can TEXT me (Steve King) at 636-633-2264 to see if I'm in your area or for scheduling a last minute pick-up. You can also email me at StLouisCornhole@yahoo.com.
All of the 5 area meeting spots are "public locations", not retail stores (since St. Louis Cornhole is an online home-based business). All cornhole products are stored at the home base of operations (Hillsboro), hence needing advanced 24 hour notice if outside of the Hillsboro or DeSoto area.
- Next, decide which item number(s) you want: including quantities, colors and any other pertinant details when contacting STL Cornhole.
- Finally, email/text me (Steve), at StLouisCornhole@yahoo.com with the details from above and a reply as quickly as possible will be sent back for your request. All local pick up orders are cash and carry only. You must provide St. Louis Cornhole with your cell # in case there are any delays or changes before our scheduled meeting.
- Our shipping rates can be found here.
- Generally, for most smaller in stock items shown on our website, I ship either the same day or the next business day via the US Postal Service, 2-3 Day Priority Mail or if less than 16 ounces via First Class mail.
- Currently, I only am set up via the PayPal "add to cart" buttons to ship within the USA and to Canada. If you are elsewhere in the world and need an order shipped, please email us first so that I can quote you the appropriate shipping costs. I can invoice you too via PayPal for payment.
- For shipped items, you can use the PayPal "add to cart" buttons to check out. If you desire to mail a payment instead (i.e. check or money order), then email me (Steve) at StLouisCornhole@yahoo.com with the item number(s) you want: including quantities, colors and any other pertinant details and I will let you know the grand total and a mailing address for your payment. I ship once your payment clears our bank. I will notify you once your item(s) ship.
Need it faster? Express overnight mail is an optional extra charge for bags and supplies. Contact me to check the rates.